To pursue a Specialization at Jala University with a full scholarship for your education, remember that you must be a member of Fundación del Saber. Learn more about Jala University’s specializations here.
- Contact us:
- Send us a message with your information and we will contact you to tell you about our available programs.
- If you are interested in any of our programs, you must fill out an application form.
- If you meet the program requirements and pass to pre-selection we will invite you to an information session where we will give you more details about the program.
You will undergo the following assessments:
- Psychometric tests
- Knowledge test (only applies to the Development Program).
- English test (grammar)
- Technical test
- English interview
- PDA evaluation
- Personal interviews with the People Development team.
- Membership Contract:
- After you have passed all the above process, the next step will be to sign your Membership Contract with Fundación del Saber.
- Student registration at Jala University:
- After signing the membership, Fundación del Saber will inform Jala University about the new member, and you will be registered as a new student at the university.
- The university will be in charge of contacting you to define the start date of the academic cycle and provide you with all the information you need before starting your classes.